- PERSONAL DATA PROTECTION
- To perform some transaction through www.icareformybrain.org you will be asked to provide some personal data. You will be asked to provide your full name, surname, address, your fixed phone number, your email address and, in case you choose to use your credit card as a payment method, you will be asked to provide the card number, its expiry date as well as the 3-digit security code of your card.
- This Privacy Statement describes our method of collection and process of your personal data which you voluntarily provide during your order on our website.
- www.icareformybrain.org will not disclose to a non-connected to us partner the information you have provided. All personal data required are provided voluntarily and used to ensure that you have direct and effective communication with www.icareformybrain.org
- Providing us your personal details, you help www.icareformybrain.org to define your needs and facilitate your transactions with us.
- www.icareformybrain.org always protects your personal data and shall never disclose it but in case that relevant legal provision requires.
USE OF INFORMATION
- www.icareformybrain.org collects information about user that the user provides
- www.icareformybrain.org use the information you provide during your registration to contact with you and for scientific purposes.
You can choose whether you want to receive such communication from www.icareformybrain.org through our e-mail email@example.com
ACCESS TO INFORMATION
- Any document certifies your identity remains strictly confidential and is processed by the competent department on behalf www.icareformybrain.org
- Using a credit card for charges, which require identification and further legal documents will be asked only once.
- Providing us your personal data, shows your full consent in using it by www.icareformybrain.org employees for the reasons mentioned above.
- www.icareformybrain.org is highly demanding during maintenance of its website regarding the security of your data as referred in this Privacy Statement.
- www.icareformybrain.org cannot share with others your personal information without your prior consent, unless required to do so by legal means.
CORRECTION /AMENDMENT OR DELETION OF INFORMATION
- www.icareformybrain.org provides you the right to correct/modify/fill in or delete any data and information you have provided at any time.
- If you choose to delete information, www.icareformybrain.org will proceed to deletion directly.
- For the protection and safety of the user www.icareformybrain.org will try to ensure that the person who made the changes are the same person with the user. To access, change or delete your personal data, to report problems with the operation of the website or to make any query, contact www.icareformybrain.org via e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org
- Change or correction of your personal data may also be made through the registration page www.icareformybrain.org
WHAT ARE COOKIES??
- Cookies are small files (text files), which are sent and stored on the user’s computer, allowing sites like www.icareformybrain.org to operate smoothly and without bugs, collect users’ multiple choices, to identify frequent users, facilitate their access to the site, and collect data to improve the content of the website. Cookies do not cause damage to computer users and the files kept on them.
www.icareformybrain.org & cookies
- You should note that cookies are strictly necessary for the proper function of our website
- CHANGES OF OUR POLICY
- www.icareformybrain.org may renew, expand, update and improve its policy, thus providing you its best service.